Our client, a leader in the hospitality industry, is looking for a Firewall Engineer to work a long side a successful team of " A" players.
- Ability to work with Checkpoint Firewall
- Needs to be able to generate Policies
- Help team to review logs
- Provides secure network design, implementation, documentation, and troubleshooting
- Monitor systems to identify and solve data communication problems and user
performance issues; this includes understanding chronic issues
causing inefficiency in operation and seek resolution.
- Review and document current architecture and configurations and propose
changes needed and implement processes and procedure needed
- Provide support in the configuration and maintenance of infrastructure
systems including Network and Application protection
- Plan and conduct complex project studies; including analysis of multiple
data sources and publish results to the team or to the technical
Benefits: Health, Dental, vision, flex time, remote work, great work environment
Keywords: Firewall, checkpoint, troubleshoot
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top