Embedded Software Project Manager
Embedded Software Project Manager - Multiple Domains
Skills: Software Project Management, In-Vehicle-Infotainment, Embedded Software Development, Global Team Leadership, Linux, QNX, RTOS, Scrum Master, Agile, Waterfall
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM' s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don' t just strive to put tomorrow' s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking several strong Embedded Software Project Manager' s to lead talented teams in multiple Domain' s for a high visibility project right here in the Atlanta area!
- 5+ years of software project management experience through the entire software development lifecycle.
- 10+ years of embedded software development experience, preferably in In-Vehicle-Infotainment industry.
- 2+ years leading a team of at least 15+ or more globally (experience with onshore and offshore teams) is required.
- Experience as a Scrum Master is a plus.
- Project Management methodology experience is required - Agile, or Waterfall, etc.
As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top