Embedded Android Framework Developer - Audio
Embedded Android Developer (Audio Domain)
Skills: Android Framework, Embedded C/C++ Programming, Java, DSP, Audio Kernel, Audio HAL, APK
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’ s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don’ t just strive to put tomorrow’ s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You’ ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are seeking an Embedded Android Framework Developer to join a new Audio Domain Team and assist in a brand new proof of concept in the Atlanta area!
- 8+ years of Embedded development Experience
- Strong experience with Java and C/C++ development
- 3+ years of Android framework development experience is required
- Good understanding of Android architecture
- Experience working in Audio HAL, Audio Kernel, and Driver Layer
- Experience with DSP, Audio Flinger, Snapdragon, or Dirana would be excellent but not required
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top