We are seeking a Copy Writer to join a team that is responsible for all the various product collateral (brochures, direct mailing, SEO content; sales collateral, etc.) for the company. This person would work directly with the product managers to get the information on the products for their content as well as through their own research.
This position is 100% remote and allows for flexible work hours – meaning you can set your own work schedule!
- Create copy tailored for a range of different media and formats, including (but not limited to) SEO web content, program brochures, banners, presentations, direct-marketing emails, press releases, television ads, etc.
- Create, targeted, persuasive and informational messages targeted to agriculture market
- Communicate with product, and branding teams internally to determine the best possible messaging and presentation style
- Coordinate with internal and external designers or videographers to ensure content matches visuals
- Proofread and edit writing and others' writing as necessary
- Participate in editing and feedback process for different projects and build upon that feedback
- Organize workload for efficient time management and meet multiple schedule deadlines on time
- Agriculture product writing experience
- Experience with digital SEO – website copy, brand web copy, SEO writing
- Experience with traditional print media copy and sales collateral
- Degree in communications/journalism/ag communications
- Able to deliver on deadlines and timelines effectively
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: copy writer, SEO, brand copy, sales collateral, print marketing, website copy, agriculture copy writing
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top