Skills: Business/Functional Requirements Gathering, Excellent Communication Skills
Our client a leader in the payments industry, provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. We are seeking a Business Analyst (BA) to act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes of business processes and information systems.
- Responsible for discovering, synthesizing, and analyzing information from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders
- Gather complete and detailed requirements using a variety of techniques such as brainstorming, interviews, facilitated information gathering sessions and workshops, surveys, questionnaires, prototyping, observations and existing documentation
- Responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders, which involves investigating and clarifying their expressed desires-in order to determine underlying issues and causes
- Express stakeholder needs through User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Experience as a Business Analyst in capturing and documenting requirements using various methods
- Solid technical knowledge in general, and proven working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience working in either an Agile OR Waterfall environment
- The ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience, and business information to a technical audience
As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top