Technical Business Analyst
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Technical Business Analyst who will serve as the bridge between technical teams and client support groups!
Here' s what you' ll be doing:
- Assisting with application and business process analysis to gather and document requirements for various projects
- Coordinating with business or product owners to develop specifications and or User Stories that satisfy client requirements
- Facilitating meetings to clarify client and system requirements as needed
- Working with business, stakeholders and other invested parties, setting priorities when appropriate and escalating issues when needed
- Developing or assisting project managers in developing implementation plans, including the scheduling of project milestones
- Actively participating in problem analysis, resolution and triage application issues
- Having an active Role in System incident management and Change Process
- Adhering to internal SDLC and review processes and standards
Here' s what our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business, IT or Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in an IT environment
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translation them into application requirements
- Strong documentation skills using a variety of tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Confluence
- Ability to understand systems engineering concepts
- An Agile mindset with an understanding of the Standard SDLC processes
- Experience understanding XML structures is preferred
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development is preferred
- Experience with Agile management tools
- Experience using Confluence as a documentation tool is preferred
- Experience with SQL, and querying relational databases
- Must have experience in .Net environment
Benefits: Competitive base and incentive pay; comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits; provisions of basic life and disability coverage; flexible work arrangements; service awards; recognition program; retirement savings plan; and, vacation/paid time off (PTO).
Keywords: IT, engineering, product management, business analyst, business analysis, Microsoft office*, excel, xml, agile, scrum, sql, relational databases, .net
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top