Bookkeeper Office Manager
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Bookkeeper (part time- 20 hours)
Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their company on a part time basis.
- Experience working as a Bookkeeper
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excel experience, including v-lookups and pivots
- Payables, receivables and balance payment accounts
- File monthly taxes for sales tax, liquor tax, city sales tax
- Monthly sales and use tax returns and city sales tax
- Oversee and ensure accurate client invoicing and billing in addition to accurately capture and bill cost of security, parking event staff cost, sales tax, and credit card fees
- Review and audit event expense invoices ensuring that delivery, set-up, security, parking and staff support cost are accurately invoiced and billed
- Prepare and deliver Monthly P & L' s and Expense reports. Audit expense reports submitted
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, WFH, Flexibility, Casual work environment
Key Words: bookkeeper, accounting, accounts, payables, receivables
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top