Agile Business Analyst / Product Owner
Skills: Agile Methodology, Business Analysis, creating User Stories, working with software engineering teams
Come join Agile’s team of consultants to work onsite at one of our many client companies in the Atlanta area. This project will include working with scrum teams to create and deliver high quality applications in an enterprise environment.
We are looking for a Business Analyst or Product Owner Consultant that will serve as a liaison between the business-side and development teams. You will partner with Scrum Masers, UX, Development and QA to ensure project success. We work with top industry leaders in Atlanta and are looking for the best to provide mobile/web/client server applications that will continue to keep them ahead!
- Develop user stories, provide backlog grooming and create testing plans to help the team build software on a modern technology stack
- Work with solution architects and business teams as your “end users” as well as collaborate with the development team to develop business requirements and use case stories for each sprint/epic
- Extensively use Jira (or similar tool) to track and manage project progress against timelines/epics/sprints
- Provide extensive project documentation as required in an Agile development environment
- Assist in maturing the Agile processes to make software development more efficient
- 4+ years of Business Analysis or Product ownership experience
- 2+ years of Agile Methodology experience
- Experience writing user stories required
- Jira experience (or similar tool)
- Certified Product Owner certification is a plus
Back to top