We are seeking Account Managers who are ready to BE AGILE and join our Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of highly tenured sales and recruiting team in a collaborative and fun work environment.
Agile offers the most competitive compensation, commissions and benefits in the industry. We also hold a variety of highly-anticipated quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. These incentives have included major company-paid trips: in 2016, top performers were taken to Whistler, Belize and Key West! We also host an annual recognition awards party to recognize our hard-working A-players!
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeast hub for our parent company, GEE Group (NYSE: JOB). We are searching for passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are prepared to provide the right candidate with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed – no doubt that Agile will invest in you if you invest in us!
What You' ll Do:
- Expand and develop relationships – grow our existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions, as well as identifying and reaching out to potential new accounts
- Partner with recruiting team – work together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Drive submittal process – present well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews, job offers and, ultimately, placements
- Be a key point-of-contact for your clients – prep, debrief and coach clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy – follow-up with your clients and stay in contact post-hire to ensure a smooth transition, and to ensure development of concrete relationships
What You Need:
- 2+ years of IT staffing and/or technology sales experience
- Demonstrate expertise in account management and new business development
- Must have produced more than $500k annually in gross margin year-over-year
- Bachelor' s Degree from four-year college or university
Aggressive Compensation Plan: In addition, Agile provides the most aggressive variable compensation plans in the market which includes base salary, with commission structure up to 15% on each placement, and potential for end of year bonus. Our comp plan consistently outperforms the competition by over 25% annually.
The BEST Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- Highly tenured recruiting team with an extensive network of pre-qualified candidates for market center skill sets
- Working with an incredible team daily who value each other and the culture they' ve built together
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top