We are seeking Account Managers who are ready to BE AGILE and join our fast-growing Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. We operate under General Employment (JOB), the first staffing firm ever to be publicly traded on the.
Agile offers the most competitive compensation, commissions and benefits in the industry. We also hold a variety of highly anticipated quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. These incentives have included major company-paid trips – winners this year have a chance to beachcomb in the Caribbean or ski the slopes in Whistler. We also host annual recognition awards parties to recognize our hard-working winners!
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeast hub for the company. We are searching for a passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who believe in our core values as much as we do. So, whether you’ ve been a recruiter for years or new to this role, we can provide you with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed.
- Expand and develop relationships – grow our existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions, as well as identifying and reaching out to potential new accounts
- Partner with recruiting team – work together to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Drive submittal process – present well-suited candidates to your clients to obtain interviews and job offers
- Be a key point-of-contact for your clients – prep, debrief and coach clients throughout the interview process
- Client advocacy – follow up with clients and stay in contact post-hire to ensure a smooth transition
- Demonstrate expertise in account management
- Must have produced more than $500k annually in gross margin year-over-year
- Bachelor’ s Degree from four-year college or university AND 1-3 years related experience and/or training
Aggressive Compensation Plan: In addition, Agile provides the most aggressive variable compensation plans in the market which includes base salary, with commission structure up to 15% on each placement, and potential for end of year bonus. Our comp plan consistently outperforms the competition by over 25% annually.
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- Access to major recruiting tools and software to maximize success
- Working with an incredible team daily!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top