Agile, a GEE Company (NYSE: JOB), is an innovative professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. Our culture focuses on building relationships internally and externally with a strong foundation of trust and accountability. We offer an exceptional compensation, commissions and benefits plan including base salary, excellent contract commissions from day one, bonus milestones and a solid benefits package as well as a variety of highly anticipated monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. This year alone these incentives have included trips to New Orleans, Las Vegas and even Cabo and bonuses up to $25, 000 in a calendar year. Our Atlanta growth has topped 15% and 45% over the past two years and we are on track to triple the size of our office by 2020.
Our Account Executives are passionate about opening new business, providing top level service and delivering results for our clients.
- Research and develop prospect lists to target clients and qualify potential new business
- Expand existing client relationships into new business units, IT organizations and divisions
- Partner with recruiters to ensure great people are matched with great opportunities
- Submit and sell candidates presented to clients to obtain interviews
- Prep clients pre-interview, debrief and coach clients throughout the interview process
- On-boarding: request offer letter and partner with recruiters to assist candidates in resignation process and during on-boarding process as needed
- Touch points: follow up with clients/candidates post hire to ensure a smooth transition
- 2-6 years of IT staffing agency sales and recruiting experience
- Demonstrate expertise in relationship building and strong network in IT in Atlanta
- Must have produced more than $500k annually in gross margin year over year
- Bachelor' s Degree from four-year college or university AND related experience and/or training
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top