DevSecOps Cloud Engineer
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: This position will work closely with our DevOps, Site Reliability, cloud platform and infrastructure engineers. The ability to be flexible, yet focused is essential to success in this fast-moving dynamic environment.
- Analyze and deeply understand the distribution of compliance with internal controls across our cloud platform
- Design and create highly automated, self-service products and blueprints to help platform customers meet compliance objectives easily.
- Develop automation to streamline evidence collection
- Maintain security and compliance service catalog for cloud platform.
- Act as internal DevSecOps evangelist; demonstrating the benefits of embedding security and compliance to DevOps.
- Develop procedures to automate security and compliance checks during code builds and deployments.
- Train internal customer in the best practice AWS security and compliance-focused tools.
- Write and maintain relevant documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required; Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect -- Associate
- 3-5 years' experience in DevOps and Security experience
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Expertise in AWS with industry experience using AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with AWS Security (IAM, Security Groups, KMS, etc.)
- Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across Availability Zones and Regions
- In-depth knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix, and related tools.
- Experience with Splunk
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration and data migration on AWS
- Expertise in DevOps automation, scripting, and infrastructure as code using Python, CloudFormation, AWS Config Rules, Lambda, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to drive adoption of AWS services and company standards of use.
- Passion for cloud computing and building large scale web-based applications.
- Prior experience in automated build pipeline, CI/CD (Jenkins or similar)
- Knowledge of cost management tools and integrate with AWS
- Experience securing serverless and containers
- Experience with monitoring and logging at scale
- Embrace a culture of continuous development and service excellence
- CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CompTIA Security +, or equivalent security certifications
Back to top