VP of Communications
What You'll Do
- Oversee all of Affirm’s communication efforts internally and externally, bringing Affirm’s story to life, helping to define the future of fintech and retail.
- Create clear and concise message stack, bringing a compelling point-of-view throughout PR efforts and cementing it in the market.
- Develop and drive an executive communications strategy and thought leadership program underpinned by content, speaking opportunities, surveys, data and research.
- Generate awareness of the Affirm brand through earned and editorial media.
- Communicate success stories, product launches, research studies, and white papers through traditional and non-traditional means.
- Lead an innovative social media and community-building strategy.
- Drive the development and execution of a comprehensive internal employee communications strategy in coordination with HR and the executive team.
What We Look For
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a senior management role both in-house and agency.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive strategic communications, media relations, and marketing program to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
- Ability to show that you can engage across borders and build lasting relationships.
- Ability to build and effect change - at both a people and process level.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier reporters and editors, and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve high-impact placements.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Ability to attract, hire and manage a world class team and agency.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Sales Development Manager
Fabiola makes sure the Sales Associates are engaged and motivated by working cross-functionally to ensure Affirm hits its revenue goals. She also serves as a lead on the Diversity & Inclusion Council at Affirm.
Back to top