Affirm is growing, and so is our Talent Team! We need a high-energy Technical Sourcer who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality Engineering talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to prospective candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
What you'll do
- Strategize different ways to build candidate pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Support company hiring goals by building a pipeline for priority roles
- Partner with leadership to understand the competitive landscape and gather insightful recruiting data
- Qualify and engage candidates for relevant openings
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
What we look for
- 2+ years of sourcing experience for fast growing startup with high standards, some experience with diversity sourcing preferable
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree preferred (CS-related would be a bonus)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm gives consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, Affirm offers transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employs advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top