Strategic Partnerships Director
What You'll Do
- Lead all deals and partnerships necessary to build and operate our core business.
- Manage and further develop our relationships with leaders and innovators in FinTech, payments, banking and data.
- Support the Product and Engineering teams as they develop their roadmaps.
- Work with our Finance and Capital Markets teams to forecast and improve our key metrics through better partnerships.
- Work with Affirm’s Legal Team on contract management and risk mitigation.
- Represent Affirm at conferences in FinTech, payments and banking innovation.
What We Look For
- 8-12 years experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields.
- Experience with multi-faceted partnerships, contracts and complex negotiations.
- Organizational, cross-functional communication and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read a situation, listen, frame a conversation and pitch when necessary.
- Experience working inside of a growth-stage technology company.
- Payments and fintech experience strongly preferred.
- JD/MBA and/or significant legal background is also preferred.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Helen translates real-world customer problems into code, which in turn builds the services that Affirm offers customers. She also participates in advocating for young professionals in technology.
Back to top