Strategic Data Analyst, Analytics
What You'll Do
- Get your hands dirty as you help us continue to scale our analytics infrastructure. We use homegrown, open source, and 3rd party solutions.
- Build and maintain reporting/visualization, data infrastructure, and tools to help deliver insights and push the right data to the people who need it
- Identify broken processes, opportunities for simplification, and automate all the manual tasks to drive team efficiency and speed to market
- Ability to teach and empower others to be self sufficient in data extraction
- Be a technical leader and bring coding best practices/review to the team
- In depth analytic mindset to conceptualize and build out data pipelines and features as part of various analytic efforts
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional areas of the business
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change banking, payments and online marketing for the better
- At least 1 year of experience in an engineering/analytical role focused on coding visualization and data extraction and manipulation
- Ability to think creatively critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Grit. Lots of grit. You’ll wear 7 hats and not love all of them
- Intelligence + Humility. Hubris is the fastest way to blow up a bank!
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Sales Development Manager
Fabiola makes sure the Sales Associates are engaged and motivated by working cross-functionally to ensure Affirm hits its revenue goals. She also serves as a lead on the Diversity & Inclusion Council at Affirm.
Back to top