Software Engineer PHP / eCommerce Platforms
As we rapidly scale our lending business, we seek a software engineer versed in e-commerce to help us integrate smoothly and effectively with our merchants, channel partners, and platforms.
What You'll Do
- Create, maintain and extend Affirm payment modules, extensions, and pluginsDevelop new modules, sample code, SDKs, and production code for merchants and partners
- Define requirements for 3rd party developer APIs and tools
- Build and maintain test environments for Affirm engineering and our partners to test new feature compatibility Analyze/debug merchant and partner integration issues
What We Look For
- Minimum of 3 years PHP, object-oriented programming, MVC applications, and web development experience
- Strong knowledge of full stack development and Object Oriented development
- Experience integrating UX elements w/ backend services, frameworks, and RESTful APIs
- Real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Bigcommerce, and/or ShopifyExperience developing iOS and Android applications
- ERP and order management systems integration experience
- Knowledge of caching and scaling techniques
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm gives consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, Affirm offers transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employs advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top