Software Engineer - iOS
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are growing rapidly and welcome all levels to apply!
As we extend the reach of our transparent loan services to a broader populace, we’re seeking an iOS engineer to construct beautiful mobile applications. The iOS app—along with the companion Android app—will introduce an unprecedented level of freedom over one’s personal finances.
Check out our recent iOS app announcement: https://www.affirm.com/press/releases/affirm-reinvents-credit-for-21st-century/
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our product and design team to build innovative consumer financial products
- Implement custom native user interfaces using Swift
- Build out foundational iOS frameworks and pipelines to be deployed across a suite of financial products
- Collaborate with other mobile platform developers to make sure we have parity in our products across multiple native mobile platforms
- Work with the platform team to improve our APIs and optimize our mobile services
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- A track record and obsession for shipping exceptional native mobile user experiences on the iOS platform
- Experience with iOS automation tools and test frameworks
- Experience designing mobile optimized APIs and backend systems
- Advanced working knowledge of Swift, or the ability to quickly pick it up
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. #LI-AH1
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top