Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure
What You'll Do
- Design and build data infrastructure systems, services and tools to handle new Affirm products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of users and their transactions.
- Build frameworks and services which will be used by other engineering teams at Affirm to manage billions of dollars in loans and power customer experiences.
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of our core systems.
- Own end to end applications of offline data like Analytics event tracking.
- Work cross-functionally with various engineering and analytics teams to identify and execute on new opportunities in data-infrastructure.
What We Look For
- 3+ years of industry experience in building large scale production systems.
- Experience building and owning large-scale, geographically distributed backend systems.
- Working knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Data Warehouse solutions like Amazon Redshift a plus.
- Knowledge of Python or the ability to learn them quickly.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Helen H.Software Engineer
Helen translates real-world customer problems into code, which in turn builds the services that Affirm offers customers. She also participates in advocating for young professionals in technology.
Back to top