Software Engineer, Android
- Flexible / Remote
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Android team. We are dedicated to building a delightful and performant user experience for our line of honest financial products. Join us as we build a beloved, lasting financial services company predicated on honesty and trust.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product, design, analytics and engineering counterparts to plan, refine, implement and maintain features.
- Drives feature definition or supports the Tech Lead with the design and delivery of the project taking into account the resource consumption, cross-feature interactions and operations
- Consistently writes high-quality and testable code that can be easily understood and leveraged by others.
- Reviews other’s code and provides constructive feedback.
- Proactively raise improvement opportunities and contribute ideas to address them.
- Conducts technical screens, onsite coding, and culture interviews.
- Asks for and provides help when needed.
What We Look For
- Experience in shipping production Android code.
- Strong intuition around software design and implementation.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in Kotlin or Java.
- Knowledge of the Android ecosystem.
Back to top