Software Engineer - Android
As we extend the reach of our transparent financial products to a broader populace, we’re seeking an experienced Android engineer to construct beautiful mobile applications, as well as lead and help grow out our budding Android team. The Android apps—along with the companion iOS apps—will introduce an unprecedented level of freedom over one’s personal finances.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our product and design team to build innovative consumer financial products for the Android platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Enhance our existing platform for an optimal mobile experience
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- A track record and obsession for shipping exceptional native mobile user experiences on the Android platform
- Experience designing mobile optimized APIs and backend systems
At Affirm we are using technology to re-imagine and re-build core parts of financial infrastructure to enable friendlier and more transparent financial products and services that improve lives.
We believe the financial industry is fundamentally broken. Not only is the core infrastructure built with technology from the 1970s, but there are a dwindling number of people who say "I trust my bank to look out for me". It doesn’t have to be this way, and it’s our mission to fix this problem.
We are based in San Francisco; founded by Max Levchin (founding CTO of PayPal), Jeff Kaditz (CDO DeNA/ngmoco), and Nathan Gettings (founding CTO of Palantir); and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.
Back to top