Software Engineer - Android
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As we extend the reach of our transparent financial products to a broader populace, we’re seeking an experienced Android engineer to construct beautiful mobile applications, as well as lead and help grow out our budding Android team. The Android apps—along with the companion iOS apps—will introduce an unprecedented level of freedom over one’s personal finances.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our product and design team to build innovative consumer financial products for the Android platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Enhance our existing platform for an optimal mobile experience
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- A track record and obsession for shipping exceptional native mobile user experiences on the Android platform
- Experience designing mobile optimized APIs and backend systems
At Affirm, people come first is a core company value and that’s why Diversity & Inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top