Senior Technical Sourcer
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is growing, and so is our Talent Team! We need a high-energy Senior Technical Sourcer who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality Engineering talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to prospective candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
What you'll do
- Strategize different ways to build candidate pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Support company hiring goals by building a pipeline for priority roles
- Partner with leadership to understand the competitive landscape and gather insightful recruiting data
- Qualify and engage candidates for relevant openings
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
What we look for
- 5+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience for fast growing startup with high standards, some experience with diversity sourcing preferable
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- BS/BA degree preferred (CS-related would be a bonus)
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top