Senior Risk Operations Investigator
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a company that underwrites and services loans, we are extremely attentive to fraud detection and prevention. As a Risk Operations Investigator, you will play a critical role in identifying incoming fraud attacks, providing insight on fraud trends, and handling inquiries relating to our fraud decisioning systems.
What You'll Do
- Regularly review suspicious account activities, diagnose account issues, and identify links to deter fraud attacks
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Ops team to resolve incoming customer inquiries
- Identify trends and provide insight on new fraud behavior and fraud methodsIdentity areas of opportunity to improve procedures, processes, and tools
- Influence development of new risk models and review procedures
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- 3+ years of relevant job experience
- A keen eye for detecting and deterring fraud and risk
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. #LI-KM1
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top