Senior Manager, Enterprise Integrations
What You'll Do
- Manage and mentor a group of senior and experienced Enterprise Technical Account Managers.
- Be responsible for rapidly scaling the size and impact of this team by recruiting additional team members to our offices in San Francisco, New York and Chicago.
- Improve client happiness with the integration process and improve the teams efficiency at the same time.
- Foster a culture of world-class relationship building.
- Set a bar for technical excellence. You will be evaluating new hires on their technical capabilities, handling escalations, and be seen as a technical expert by our partners.
- Be a strong internal advocate for our merchants, working cross functionally to make sure their highest priorities are being met.
What We Look For
- At least five years in a b2b customer facing technical role (pre or post sales) and at least three years as a people manager.
- A great relationship builder who has the ability to quickly establish credibility and build rapport with our partners’ engineers, product managers and other technical stakeholders.
- A fantastic communicator, both when advocating for customers internally and advocating for Affirm externally.
- A strong engineering background in web development technologies.
- Bonus: Experience providing solutions to e-commerce or in-store retailers.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Helen H.Software Engineer
Helen translates real-world customer problems into code, which in turn builds the services that Affirm offers customers. She also participates in advocating for young professionals in technology.
Back to top