(Senior) Full Stack Software Engineer
In order to succeed in our vision to offer honest financial services that improve lives, our team must maintain extreme efficiency and deliver a seamless experience with every customer interaction. We're looking for experienced, motivated software engineers who will build products and systems that serve our customers, merchant partners, and employees.
We are hiring full stack engineers for a number of different teams within our Product Engineering organization.
What You'll Do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, our customers, or our finance, risk and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Platform Engineering and other functional teams within Affirm to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Develop technical specifications and decompose the specification into tasks and phases
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality, performance, and systems design
What We Look For
- Passionate: Passionate about Affirm's Mission: "Deliver Honest Financial Products that improve lives"
- Technical: Fluent in full-stack development (we use React/Redux + Python/Flask)
- Collaborative: Enjoys cross team collaboration especially with product managers and designers
- User Focused: Cares about the details in the user experience
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm gives consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, Affirm offers transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employs advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top