What You'll Do
- Responsible for security monitoring, with events collected from a diverse range of security devices
- Identify and report vulnerability, intrusions & compromises
- Provide incident response services, including, but not limited to, triage, risk assessment, and remediation guidance
- Keep track of latest findings from security researchers and relevant sources
- Constantly thrive to improve security operational procedures
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems and security or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- An Information security related program or previous research on security is a plus.
- Previous working experience in a SOC environment.
- Strong knowledge of mobile and web application security, with hands-on experience on web application firewall, proxy, and mobile security solutions.
- Acute sense of judgment on security; ability to independently evaluate incident handlings and the effectiveness of current security strategies.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack.
- Experience with Internet application protocols and tools, such as HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SSL, TCPdump, and Wireshark.
- Great communication skills.
- Solid programming skills.
- Bug bounty experience is a plus.
- AWS experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Helen translates real-world customer problems into code, which in turn builds the services that Affirm offers customers. She also participates in advocating for young professionals in technology.
Back to top