As a Sales Engineer you’ll combine your technical aptitude, exceptional communication skills, and creative problem solving to implement the Affirm solution with our growing network of enterprise merchant partners. You’ll help with pre-sale activities, analyzing requirements and identifying solutions. Sales Engineers are a part of the Engineering team and work closely with Affirm’s Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. You will work cross-functionally to develop merchant solutions, identify product enhancements, and build internal processes that scale.
What You'll Do
- Make the technical case for Affirm to merchants
- Design custom Affirm solutions based on a Merchant’s business priorities and technical capabilities
- Develop pre-sales support material and documentation for new products and features
- Build and present custom demos as required
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- BA/BS degree in business/technology, or equivalent technical account management experience
- 1+ years in a Sales Engineering, Partner Engineering, Solutions Engineering or a Support role
- World class communicator with excellent sales instincts
- Keen technical mind comfortable writing scripts in at least one programming language
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, We give consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, we offer transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employ advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top