Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
You’ll function as a product marketing manager within the Consumer Marketing Team, which owns marketing strategy and execution across both brand and product marketing.
The Consumer Marketing Manager of Product’s role at Affirm is to deeply understand our market, our consumer needs and use this insight to help inform our product strategy and craft our positioning and messaging. Consumer Product Marketing leads our go-to-market strategy, collaborating with Product Management and other cross functional teams to powerfully launch our products to our consumer. Product Marketing is beholden to the same goals as our product partners, we are laser-focused on driving awareness, adoption and usage.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and detail-oriented product marketer with strong communication, relationship building and project management skills.
What You’ll Do
- Drive product launches, announcements, campaigns programs and initiatives
- Own product naming, messaging, positioning and marketing creative
- Manage and lead Consumer full-funnel marketing activities related to product adoption
- Act as the primary Brand point of contact for all product and related teams
- Influence product strategy, testing, research and content
- Support product briefing, exploration, design, partnerships and events
- Surface product opportunities and challenges
What We Look For
- 6+ years of Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, or Growth Marketing experience
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data driven decisions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and build relationships across teams
- Self starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience with top-tier consumer brands with a focus on product education and adoption is a plus
- Experience with mission-driven financial products and services that strive to do things differently from the traditional banking industry is a plus.
- Experience with shopping or commerce brands, an understanding of personalized recommendations and shopping discovery features is a plus. Experience with shopping email and lifecycle marketing programs are bonus points!
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.