Product Marketing Lead, Enterprise & Omni-channel
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Product Marketing teams role at Affirm is to deeply understand our market, our consumers & Enterprise retailer needs, to then use this insight to help inform our product strategy and craft our positioning and messaging. Product Marketing leads our go-to-market collaborating with Product Management, Growth Marketing and our GTM teams on early stage experiments and powerfully launching our products to drive growth and adoption.
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, creative product marketing leader who understands the Enterprise market globally, enjoys problem solving and working collaboratively across a diverse range of teams.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Lead market research efforts to deeply understand our consumers & Enterprise core needs and jobs to be done to help inform Affirm's product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales and Growth Marketing teams to create our B2B Buyer Personas & use this insight to shape our sales narrative
- Own, design and iterate on our value proposition, positioning and messaging across all customer touchpoints and Affirm properties
- Develop and lead the execution of our go-to-market launch plans & tactics for Enterprise, working closely with Growth Marketing, PR, Design and Content production teams
- Work with Product Management and Growth Marketing to establish KPI’s that measure product performance over the lifecycle.
- Systematically capture inbound product feedback & create a detailed plan to evolve our offering. Lead product discovery in nascent segments where we are yet to establish Product Market fit
- Establish dashboards that measure our consumer cross channel shopping behaviors & Identify opportunities to improve our consumer conversion funnels & overall product performance
- Be the expert within your area of ownership by staying on top of industry, technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs, share insights with Commercial & Product teams. Utilize these insights to continually refine Affirm’s market positioning as thought leaders in the Enterprise space.
- Collaborate with Revenue Strategy & Product to identify and financially model new business opportunities. Lead product roadmap prioritization discussions internally for the Enterprise segment.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 6-8+ years of Product Marketing, Growth Marketing or strategic sales experience within the Enterprise space
- Strong working knowledge of the Enterprise segment. Market landscape, key players, POS Finance competitors, key consumer trends & what drives B2B2C value.
- Demonstrated track record of creating marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels
- Experience successfully launching products within an eCommerce, Retail, or Travel industry
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data driven decisions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. #LI-SB1
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top