What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Analytics, and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Sr. Product Designers to design features in accordance with your team's roadmap.
- Effectively manage your time and process to meet team deadlines.
- Rapidly ideate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing.
- Determine the information architecture and flows for your product features.
- Create high-fidelity visuals and specifications for your final solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work closely with User Research to help synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions and build even greater understanding of and empathy for our customers.
- Solicit feedback early and often from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team. Participate in weekly design critiques with larger Product Design team.
- Help maintain our design system with other product designers, and advocate for scalable design solutions.
What We Look For
- B.A/B.S. in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or a related field/equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a depth of knowledge in user experience, interaction, and visual/user interface design.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience in shipping high quality product experiences.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers and Sr. Product Designers to execute on design deliverables.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience in validating design decisions through user/usability research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Sales Development Manager
Fabiola makes sure the Sales Associates are engaged and motivated by working cross-functionally to ensure Affirm hits its revenue goals. She also serves as a lead on the Diversity & Inclusion Council at Affirm.
Back to top