Planning & Analytics Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for an intelligent, driven professional to join our team. The Operations Strategy & Analytics team uses data driven insights to drive servicing strategy across contact channels, customer segmentation, product roadmaps, and technology investments. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organization and with external partners to drive forward recommendations.
What You'll Do
- Lead planning and forecasting initiatives for Customer Operations teams (in-house & outsourced)
- Develop and maintain advanced forecasting models for key business metrics informing utilization of labor and staffing levels across in-house and outsourced teams using current trends and historical data
- Partner with SalesOps, FP&A and Product Operations to ingest company wide implications for new product and merchant launches and marketing initiatives and translate that data into ops models
- Manage staffing levels by work group and provide management with direction for overflow strategies, outsourcing, and reallocation of labor
- Partner with operational leaders to drive data driven decision making around headcount planning, workforce scheduling and optimization.
- Drive productivity efficiencies through data insights
- Establish and utilize the best methods (statistical models, processes and software tools) in creating staffing forecasts
- Present planning recommendations to leadership, drive timely decisions, and ensure clear and concise communication to all cross-functional partners
- Lead forecast and capacity planning meetings with FP&A, Product and Merchant Success managers, reviewing recommended staffing forecasts and goals; Prepare, report, and communicate forecast measurements to management by defending recommendations with sound models and logic
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to disrupt the lending and financial industry for the better
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role (analytics, finance) focused around forecasting, planning in an operations environment
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and python or R.
- Experience in creating optimization models using linear programming techniques using optimization solvers such as CPLEX, Gurobi.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment, cross-functionally, and with external parties
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team mentality - you go out of your way to help teammates
Back to top