Manager, Data Solutions
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for intelligent, driven professionals to join our Analytics Infrastructure team within Platform Engineering. This team is responsible for building best in class analytic and data solutions and frameworks to enable efficient insight generation and robust reliability at scale. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as interpersonal skills to work across the organization, especially with the broader analytic community, product and engineering.
What You'll Do
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner with our Product and Engineering teams to drive strategy, implement analytic tools, and ensure we have the appropriate data
- Manage and build out the Analytics Infrastructure team - mentor the team on best practices and ensure they have the opportunity to grow their careers
- Own the roadmap to deliver scalable and robust analytic infrastructure and BI capabilities across the organization to drive the most impact
- Maintain and build out a robust knowledge framework and source of truth for data and metrics
- Drive technical best practices across ETL frameworks, analytics, data management, and BI tools
- Leverage engineering infrastructure frameworks to reliably and efficiently automate analytic processes and tasks
- Build and maintain reporting/visualization and tools to empower organizations to drive business insights and allow for monitoring of KPI's
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the retail and lending industry for the better
- 7+ years of experience in an analytics role, product analytics experience a strong plus
- 2+ years of management experience, and ability to build a world class team
- Prior experience in retail or consumer lending industries a strong plus
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment and cross-functionally
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top