Lead Product Content Strategist
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Everyone deserves an opportunity to make the most of life. But our finances are usually more of a hindrance than a help. Affirm is all about giving people more opportunities to lead their best life—without asking them to sign away their future in hidden fees and endless debt. A big part of this mission is being the easiest-to-use and most customer-friendly financial option out there.
That’s where you come in. Our new product content strategist will support our expansion into new products and features while improving upon the simplicity, helpfulness, and ease of use our customers already love. You’re a pro at writing clear and compelling copy for user interfaces, emails, SMS, user portals, apps, and disclaimers, and you have thoughtful and creative opinions on how to optimize UX. You can also deftly weave brand voice into your UX copy; you’ll help Affirm expand upon our new brand voice across all our product touchpoints.
This content strategist will work with a high degree of independence, collaborating daily with our product designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers, and lawyers.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years UX writing experience
- Ability to operate with minimal oversight
- Very well organized
- Great collaborator
- Familiarity with localization a plus
- Motivation to build Affirm into an iconic brand
- Ability to understand and apply legal guidance in a highly regulated industry
What you'll do
- Write clear and compelling copy for user interfaces, emails, SMS, user portals, apps, disclaimers, and more
- Help expand on our updated brand voice across our products
- Support our expansion into new products and features
- Advance Affirm’s simplicity, helpfulness, and ease of use
- Lead product IA and naming efforts
- Test copy
- Optimize UX
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top