IT Support Administrator
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re seeking a flexible IT Support Administrator to help manage and support Affirm’s technology infrastructure. For our ideal candidate, troubleshooting and problem-solving are beloved pastimes, and they come with a healthy respect for compliance and documentation.
As the main support tech of a rapidly growing startup, you will be the face of IT, with customer satisfaction being your primary goal.
What You'll Do
- Maintain enterprise systems and company IT assets such as servers and desktops
- Plan, deploy, and configure new systems to keep up with changing needs
- Support our end users in leveraging technology to optimize their workflows
- Monitor for security threats and malware, staying ahead of the curve to protect our users
- Educate on and enforce our IT compliance and policy obligations
What We Look For
- Experience with Mac OS X desktop administration and support
- Experience managing formal ticketing systems
- Experience administering SaaS technologies
- Experience with machine and account provisioning and deprovisioning
- Experience managing Enterprise security: Endpoint security—disk encryption, OS firewalls, laptop/mobile lockdown Email security—tools for signed/encrypted email communication
- Experience in basic network setup:IPv4, DHCP, subnetting, switchingWireless (a/b/g/n/ac), WPA/WPA2
- Mobile device management technologies
- Experience administering Google for Business
- Experience fighting spam and email spoofing
- Experience with Meraki networking and Systems Manager
- Atlassian product suite expert
- Apple Certified Associate or ACSP certification
- Automation and scripting experience
- Experience with AV systems and video editing
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top