Head of Learning & Organizational Development
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for developing Affirm’s Learning and Organizational Development strategy.
- Design and delivery of employee and leadership development programs. These programs must align with Affirm’s stage and culture.
- Develop strong cross-departmental partnerships at all levels of the business in order to create the L&OD Strategy
- Support the following processes: performance reviews, employee engagement, and career growth and development.
- Leverage business data, engagement surveys, and industry leading practices to define career management programs and practices, including goal setting, career paths, key performance indicators and performance reviews.
- Partner with the People Operations team, Diversity and Inclusion Lead and HR Business Partner to support the business.
- Provide consulting and organizational development services. This includes, learning planning, team development, leader coaching, offsite planning and facilitation.
- Create and implement methodologies and tools (including learning platforms) to enhance capabilities of employees.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in L&OD.
- 3+ years leading small teams and coaching team members.
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational and presentation skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to set priorities, solve problems, and get things done in a startup environment.
- Expert facilitation skills.
- Ability to connect and build relationships across the organization.
- Experience with learning platform technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Sales Development Manager
Fabiola makes sure the Sales Associates are engaged and motivated by working cross-functionally to ensure Affirm hits its revenue goals. She also serves as a lead on the Diversity & Inclusion Council at Affirm.
Back to top