Full Stack Software Engineer
What You'll Do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, our customers, or our finance, risk and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Platform Engineering to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Develop technical specifications and decompose the specification into tasks and phases.
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create a project roadmap
- Continuously raise the bar in terms of code quality, performance, and systems design.
What We Look For
- Passionate: Passionate about Affirm's Mission: "Deliver Honest Financial Products that improve lives"
- Technical: Fluent in full-stack development (we use React/Redux + Python/Flask)
- Collaborative: Enjoys cross team collaboration especially with product managers and designers
- User Focused: Cares about the details in the user experience
Meet Some of Affirm's Employees
Helen translates real-world customer problems into code, which in turn builds the services that Affirm offers customers. She also participates in advocating for young professionals in technology.
Back to top