Enterprise Integration Engineer
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As an Enterprise Integration Engineer, you will help our largest merchant partners integrate Affirm into their web and in-store retail infrastructures. You will also work closely with Affirm’s engineering and product teams to develop new products and features to support our evolving merchant base. You must have strong communication skills and the technical expertise to assist merchants with a range of front/back-end technologies and platforms. As a member of the Partner Engineering team, you will be a technical product expert looked to for guidance on and creative solutions with the Affirm platform from both internal and external teams.
What You'll Do
- Support merchants implementing custom solutions using our APIs
- Collaborate with other Affirm engineering teams to design & implement productized solutions
- Work with Account Management teams to provide technical integration support for our enterprise partners
- Collaborate with product design team to prototype and help expand functionality of merchant portals, tools, & dashboards
- Assist in the development of sample code, SDKs, and documentation of new product features and functionality
- Troubleshoot technical issues and assist in developing processes required to support merchants at scale
- Partner with strategic merchants to test and release new products
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to fix consumer banking
- A successful track record owning technical relationships with Fortune 100 clients
- Software and web development experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating UI elements w/ backend services, front-end JS frameworks, and 3rd party developer APIs
- Understanding of enterprise-scale web applications
- Persuasive communicators who can convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Action-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. #LI-DA1
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top