Enterprise Integration Engineer
As an Enterprise Integration Engineer, you will help our largest merchant partners integrate Affirm into their web and in-store retail infrastructures. You will also work closely with Affirm’s engineering and product teams to develop new products and features to support our evolving merchant base. You must have strong communication skills and the technical expertise to assist merchants with a range of front/back-end technologies and platforms. As a member of the Partner Engineering team, you will be a technical product expert looked to for guidance on and creative solutions with the Affirm platform from both internal and external teams.
What You'll Do
- Support merchants implementing custom solutions using our APIs
- Collaborate with other Affirm engineering teams to design & implement productized solutions
- Work with Account Management teams to provide technical integration support for our enterprise partners
- Collaborate with product design team to prototype and help expand functionality of merchant portals, tools, & dashboards
- Assist in the development of sample code, SDKs, and documentation of new product features and functionality
- Troubleshoot technical issues and assist in developing processes required to support merchants at scale
- Partner with strategic merchants to test and release new products
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to fix consumer banking
- A successful track record owning technical relationships with Fortune 100 clients
- Software and web development experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience integrating UI elements w/ backend services, front-end JS frameworks, and 3rd party developer APIs
- Understanding of enterprise-scale web applications
- Persuasive communicators who can convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Action-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, work independently and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
At Affirm we are using technology to re-imagine and re-build core parts of financial infrastructure to enable friendlier and more transparent financial products and services that improve lives.
We believe the financial industry is fundamentally broken. Not only is the core infrastructure built with technology from the 1970s, but there are a dwindling number of people who say "I trust my bank to look out for me". It doesn’t have to be this way, and it’s our mission to fix this problem.
We are based in San Francisco; founded by Max Levchin (founding CTO of PayPal), Jeff Kaditz (CDO DeNA/ngmoco), and Nathan Gettings (founding CTO of Palantir); and building a team of exceptionally talented people to join us on our mission.
Back to top