Email Marketing Manager (Consumer Marketing)
Affirm is looking for an ambitious Email Marketing Manager with hands-on experience in email campaign management to help build and drive consumer engagement strategy. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of complex life cycle and trigger programs that drive customer activation and retention and improve the user experience. The ideal candidate should have proven success building and managing a variety of email activation and nurture programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, and strong interest in e-commerce or financial services.
This an extremely cross-functional role, working closely with internal business, product, creative, analytics, credit, and product marketing teams.
What you'll do
- Define, lead, and drive our email marketing strategy to activate, retain, and engage our Affirm’s quickly growing consumer base
- Define operations and infrastructure requirements to scale email marketing operations
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, creative design, execution and deployment of email campaigns, A/B testing and measurement
- Build and Manage complex CRM programs for our existing customer base; Automate nurture programs, ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Collaborate with the Design team to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with business, product, product marketing, credit, design and analytics teams
What we look for
- 3-6 years experience in email marketing operations and end-to-end campaign management
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams, including creative, and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Eye for creative design and basic copywriting skills preferred
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches.
- Experience with a major email service provider
- Working knowledge of HTML for email coding
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm gives consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, Affirm offers transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employs advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top