Digital Communications and Consumer Marketing Manager
Affirm is looking for a digital communications professional to grow and maintain our presence on social and digital channels. You will be responsible for bringing the Affirm brand to life consistently across our channels and building out our digital and social engagement and marketing capabilities. Reporting to the Vice President of Communications, you’ll be the primary point of contact to highlight our great retail partners, our products, and our growth as a company online and on our social media properties.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement channel strategies and content campaigns that bring the Affirm brand to life and tell the company’s story on our social channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with the consumer business team and product team to create seasonal campaigns and execute them on Affirm.com.
- Work with the B2B marketing and Retail teams to identify new ways to feature our retail partners on social channels and .com; Develop and execute promotions and contests featuring our merchant partners.
- Work with the brand and design teams to create content, managing the process from iteration to posting.
- Identify and track success metrics to benchmark Affirm’s progress as we grow our presence, in some cases from scratch.
- Work with Product and the brand/design teams to develop content that educates them on the Affirm product and brand in surprising and delightful ways.
- Own social media partnerships, including influencers.
- Ensure consumer and corporate content on the Affirm website is up-to-date.
- Help develop and test initial paid search initiatives to optimize Affirm’s web presence.
What we look for
- 6-8 years of experience managing social media channels, developing campaigns, and building brand awareness, preferably in e-commerce, retail or consumer tech.
- Experience with SEM (AdWords, etc.) and influencer partnership management preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills - including ability to listen to the needs of others and comprehend complex matters, then articulate issues in a clear and concise manner in both oral and written presentation to all levels in the organization.
- Team-oriented leadership, with the ability to effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- A track record of developing effective and dynamic consumer campaigns.
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm gives consumers the flexibility to buy now and make simple monthly payments. Unlike other credit options, Affirm offers transparent payment terms (no fees or compounding interest), and employs advanced technology to reach a broader consumer population.
Back to top