Customer Success Manager
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with online merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our existing merchants to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. The Customer Success Manager position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization. This person will report to the Manager of Customer Success and is based in our San Francisco Headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of merchant accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive merchant usage, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Provide analysis of marketing programs to deliver measurable ROI and drive further adoption
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage mid-market accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top