Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are seeking a dynamic Business Recruiter based out of the Bay Area to focus on hiring for our new Customer Operations office in Pittsburgh. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our values, vision, culture, and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates. We are looking for someone who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods.
Our Talent team makes sure that the candidate experience is enhanced by a top-notch hiring process. We take great pride in a fast but thoughtful approach and our philosophy of quick and consistent communication with all candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone who shares these values!
What you'll do
- Partner with hiring managers in the Operations org to build strategies and pipeline for the Pittsburgh market
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas
- Conduct in-depth interviews, both in-person and virtually
- Source, assess, and close high-caliber candidates for our Operations team
- Be an ambassador of our candidate experience by constantly thinking of ways we can enhance our employer brand in a new market
- Seek out projects that interest you that will help improve our candidate experience and talent brand
- Periodically travel to Pittsburgh to help with recruiting initiatives up to 20% of your time. Sidenote: like baseball? Our office is right next to the Pirates stadium? Like football? We’re a short drive away from the Steelers stadium? Like neither? We have a great view from the office!
What we look for
- 2+ years of full lifecycle business recruiting experience, including some startup experience
- You seek to build strong partnerships with hiring teams and stakeholders and use your expertise to drive the interview process forward despite any obstacles
- Ability to identify the unique value that each candidate brings to the table, then manage their candidate experience accordingly
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Experience in sourcing using LinkedIn and other creative avenues
- Ideally you have hired for an Operations org
- Bonus points for having experience recruiting in a newly launched market
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
We also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for positions in accordance with applicable laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top