- The Bronx, NY
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To contribute to achieving Affinity's Member retention and Membership Growth goals by conducting Member recertifications while adhering to all applicable policies, procedures, rules and guidelines.
GOALS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Initiate direct contact with Members scheduled for recertification in order to achieve or exceed Affinity's Member retention goals. Current Recertification Representative goals are 174 renewals monthly by the third full month of performance. The first 2 months are progressive productivity goals of 60 and 120.
- Initiate follow-up activities including phone calls, home visits, document collection, etc. Conduct one-on one meetings as needed with recertifying Members to communicate the value of continued Affinity Membership.
- Produce accurate and complete recertification applications, including complete sets of required supporting documentation with the members' permission. Understand all basic programs and systems that can assist members. Submit recertification applications on schedule to adhere to internal and regulatory requirements.
- Update recertification database for all contacts with Members to support an effective recertification process and enhance information on the recertification program. Have a solid understanding of the marketplace and systems experience as it pertains to their responsibilities.
- Develop and demonstrate a working knowledge of all company programs by accurately representing them to Members seeking recertification and potential Members. Work cooperatively with staff throughout the company, and contribute to the overall success of Marketing and Sales.
- Work cooperatively with staff throughout the company, and contribute to the overall success of Marketing and Sales.
- Complete and submit all reports required by management in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the principles and methodologies of process improvement. Apply these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a process focused approach.
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Management or related field, or equivalent knowledge.
- One year of experience in managed care sales, with demonstrated achievement of enrollment and quality goals.
- NY State driver's license in good standing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills characterized by ability to listen carefully, respond appropriately to others and be persuasive without being offensive or overbearing.
- Excellent verbal communications skills as demonstrated by clear and concise communication of accurate information.
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by 1) appropriate treatment of confidential information, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and 3) professional conduct in dealing with persons internal and external to the organization and 4) sensitivity towards the target population is essential.
Back to top