Facilitated Enrollment Representative
- Bronx, NY
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION :
To fulfill Affinity Health Plan's Sales and enrollment expectations while adhering to all appropriate internal and external policies, procedures, rules and guidelines.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of and accurately represent all of Affinity's product lines.
- Stay current and apply knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to Affinity's managed care programs. Successfully meet post training and regulatory testing requirements and audit standards.
- Meet or exceed base new enrollment target through the conduct of independent, thorough, accurate marketing and enrollment presentations to potential Members in assigned territory.
- Schedule appointments to meet with potential members at home or work when needed to complete the enrollment process. Review and collect all required documentation.
- Scan and upload legible documentation and data enter accurate enrollment information under established regulatory and management guidelines with acceptable levels of quality and quantity to assure superior customer service.
- Maintain and nurture constructive relationships with community organizations, trade associations, local business groups, city agencies, provider offices, hospitals, and other company business associates.
- Represent Affinity at company or community sponsored indoor or outdoor events; including street festivals, provider and hospital events, or any other related health care themed events scheduled in a manner that maintains the integrity and enhances the reputation of the company.
- Work cooperatively with staff throughout the company, and contribute to the overall success of the Sales Department.
- Complete and submit, in a timely manner, all reports required by management.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the principles and methodologies of process improvement. Apply these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a process focused approach.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED; AA degree in Marketing, Management, Business Management preferred, or equivalent knowledge.
- Two years street, door to door product, realty, insurance, retail, community outreach or telemarketing sales experience. Managed Care or Health Care field sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours/ shifts/ weekends.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or related software applications. Demonstrate a proven ability to use and operate a laptop and other technical devices by the effective use to accomplish work assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral communication, listening, and persuasion skills are required.
- Work requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Assertiveness and the ability to work with limited supervision is required.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by 1) appropriate treatment of confidential
information, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and
3) professional conduct in dealing with persons internal and external to the
organization and 4) sensitivity towards the target population is essential.
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle as needed to perform job duties and responsibilities.
Back to top