Director, Demand Generation
To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative health care solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness, and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, we’re assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively and authentically, to innovate and think transformation, not status quo.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Reporting to the CMO, the Director, Demand Generation will be a key leader in our Go-to-Market team, strategizing/implementing/measuring 360 marketing campaigns, and moving both internal and external customers toward desired actions and results.
- Conceive of, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns to drive outbound/inbound activity, and to generate/nurture leads and opportunities
- Collaborate with CMO/across Marketing on strategy, value proposition, content, and programming, and with Growth on specific needs, execution, and operations
- Assess sales/martech stack, owned media, and related infrastructure, and recommend and implement comprehensive investment around marketing automation and analysis (a from-the-ground-up endeavor)
- Note: we’re a hypergrowth early-stage firm that serves a dynamic and exploding market. Versatile, hands-dirty players, who love to learn, share, and act on what they find will especially thrive in our fast-paced, matrixed organization.
- 8 years marketing or other relevant professional experience (or 6 years plus MBA or other relevant advanced degree)
- In-depth experience in programmatic B2B marketing
- Knowledge of/fluency in marketing enterprise solutions to multiple audiences within biopharma
- Experience with marketing ops/automation and integration with Salesforce
- Exceptional project planning and management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Trusted and able partner to Growth; ability to work cross-functionally with all levels across the organization, including executive leadership
- Skilled and smart in measuring what matters (e.g., can do the tricky work of parsing marketing influence across pipeline stages); develop reporting dashboards and provide analysis and insights to the business; devise tests to assess and optimize promotion response model
- Passionate about the details, e.g., database cleanliness, list management/scoring, lead management from capture to follow-up, written communications, etc.
- Account-based marketing experience, including targeted content and communications
- A solid understanding of regional differences and experience localizing tactics and messages for US, Europe, APAC
- Thrive in open, collaborative startup environments; can readily/swiftly navigate through change and ambiguity; improve processes and productivity; provide recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Intangibles: intellectual humility/curiosity, versatility, GSD, bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, player-coach orientation, leads and helps other lead
- Location: This role is open to remote candidates with a preference to candidates located within the Eastern Time zone and less than 1 hour driving distance from a major transportation hub
- Lead at all levels – Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders and technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports and maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, and HIMSS.
- Located in three cities — We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, and Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social and energetic offices – with a modern layout, and a giant kitchen and eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, and industry meetups and events.
- Great perks – We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match and a daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the law.
Meet Some of Aetion's Employees
Selvam V.Chief Technology Officer
Selvam manages Aetion’s Technology and Product Teams, operationalizing project strategies that allow people and processes to follow the intended vision.
Back to top