US Space Force, Analyst (Sourcing)
- Colorado Springs, CO
Requisition ID: 55941
All Locations: Colorado Springs, CO (Colorado)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning government to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
The Aerospace Corporation is looking for qualified candidates to "Join the Force", and fill multiple positions supporting the US Space Force. The candidates will provide space subject matter expertise to support the integration of space capabilities required to implement national strategy, policy, and guidance.
This is a sourcing requisition.
- Support the development and provision of technical and analytical support to the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Intelligence throughout the full spectrum of service Requirements Oversight Council and POM activities and processes as it pertains to intelligence requirements and support to the national security space enterprise.
- Provide support expertise on collaboration, future concepts, planning, programming, budgeting & execution (PPBE) process, enterprise engineering, architecture development and space acquisition.
- Participate in and support policy and planning, budget, and architecture development related Space Force activities.
- Support the development and delivery of operational and weapon system plans and requirements for service life extensions of existing space systems and the development and fielding of future space systems in support of the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Plans and Requirements.
- Explore opportunities for integration of new and emerging technologies, concepts, research and development efforts from DoD, IC, civil and commercial sources, including the integration of space with non-space (terrestrial, maritime, air, cyber, etc.) capabilities.
- Analyze architectures to explore a broad range of solutions to address enduring and potential future national security challenges and problems.
- Provide support expertise in Program Planning and Control (PP&C) disciplines to support engineering develop integration plans to link processes, milestones, forums, and action item management and perform technical document Quality Assurance.
- Support and conduct national security space enterprise analysis based on lessons learned studies, modeling and simulation, and war gaming and exercising to the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Studies, Analysis and Assessment as directed and at the speed of relevance.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 8 yrs of experience in Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Space Defense
- Experience with Space Weapons, Space Warfighting, AI, digital engineering, and kubernetes designing
- Familiarity with Defense Space and National Security Space in the areas of strategy, requirements, capabilities, architectures, programs, acquisition, and operations.
- Familiarity with civil, commercial and international space capabilities.
- Experience supporting Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Service HQ or DoD Agency or Intelligence Community (IC) staffs.
- Experience with DoD, AFSPC, SMC, NRO
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
Transcripts are required for this position.
Additional Requisition Details
Clearance Requirement: Top Secret
Relocation Available: Yes
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
All Aerospace employees working in organizations with technical responsibilities are required to apply for and maintain at least a Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required for those positions.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reviewThe Equal Employment Opportunity is the Lawposter andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.
Nearest Major Market: Colorado Springs
Job Segment: Engineer, Military Intelligence, Security Clearance, Laboratory, Aerospace, Engineering, Government, Science, Aviation
Back to top