Space Force, Analyst and Sr. Analyst
In an era of dynamic change in space, Aerospace is addressing a generation of complex challenges. We operate the only federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) committed exclusively to the space enterprise. Our technical experts span every discipline of space-related science and engineering. Join our team and thrive in a career that matters to the world and you personally.
The Aerospace Corporation is looking for qualified candidates to "Join the Force", and fill multiple positions supporting the US Space Force. The candidates will provide space subject matter expertise to support the integration of space capabilities required to implement national strategy, policy, and guidance.
This is a sourcing requisition. Candidates will be contacted once the position becomes available.
- Support the development and provision of technical and analytical support to the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Intelligence throughout the full spectrum of service Requirements Oversight Council and POM activities and processes as it pertains to intelligence requirements and support to the national security space enterprise.
- Provide support expertise on collaboration, future concepts, planning, programming, budgeting & execution (PPBE) process, enterprise engineering, architecture development and space acquisition.
- Participate in and support policy and planning, budget, and architecture development related Space Force activities.
- Support the development and delivery of operational and weapon system plans and requirements for service life extensions of existing space systems and the development and fielding of future space systems in support of the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Plans and Requirements.
- Explore opportunities for integration of new and emerging technologies, concepts, research and development efforts from DoD, IC, civil and commercial sources, including the integration of space with non-space (terrestrial, maritime, air, cyber, etc.) capabilities.
- Analyze architectures to explore a broad range of solutions to address enduring and potential future national security challenges and problems.
- Provide support expertise in Program Planning and Control (PP&C) disciplines to support engineering develop integration plans to link processes, milestones, forums, and action item management and perform technical document Quality Assurance.
- Support and conduct national security space enterprise analysis based on lessons learned studies, modeling and simulation, and war gaming and exercising to the Office of the Chief of Space Operations and USSF Director of Studies, Analysis and Assessment as directed and at the speed of relevance.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 8 yrs of experience in Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Analysis, Policy or Planning field related to Space Defense
- Experience with Space Weapons, Space Warfighting, AI, digital engineering, and kubernetes designing
- Familiarity with Defense Space and National Security Space in the areas of strategy, requirements, capabilities, architectures, programs, acquisition, and operations.
- Familiarity with civil, commercial and international space capabilities.
- Experience supporting Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Service HQ or DoD Agency or Intelligence Community (IC) staffs.
- Experience with DoD, AFSPC, SMC, NRO
- Active TS/SCI security clearance is required
Grade-Based Pay Range
(Min - Mid - Max)
$98,294 - $159,916 - $221,537
Grade-Based Pay Range
(Min - Mid - Max)
Ways We Reward Our Employees
During your interview process, our team will provide all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Variable pay program for exceptional contributions
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
We are all unique, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life, yet one thing bonds all of us to each other-the belief that we can make a difference. This core belief empowers us to do our best work at The Aerospace Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.
Back to top