Requisition ID: 44349
All Locations: Chantilly, VA (Virginia); Colorado Springs, CO (Colorado); El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning government to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
The Enterprise Information Services group provides information technology across The Aerospace Corporation in support of mission assurance for national security space. We are seeking a programmer with experience developing SharePoint solutions to join our SharePoint Development Team. This team leads the corporate strategy on leveraging SharePoint Online in the Government Community Cloud for knowledge management and workflow automation. This role will evaluate user needs and translate these into technical requirements. They will develop solutions through coding, customization, and integration, to address these requirements using SharePoint Online. They will test, deploy, and maintain these developed solutions.
• Reviews and advises on SharePoint Online architectural approach and solutions for Office 365 in the U.S. Government Community Cloud.
• Provides technical leadership in integrating SharePoint with corporate IT services. Identifies and mitigates risk associated with SharePoint integration.
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to develop SharePoint collaboration requirements and solutions. Conducts business and technical reviews to validate findings.
• Leads and performs technical analyses of alternatives.
• Documents current systems and develops recommendations on how to proceed with solutions.
• Evaluates new technologies and leads cross organizational teams to analyze, select, and integrate these technologies with Office 365.
• Anticipates future IT service needs and leads the development and deployment of practical solutions. • Identifies opportunities for process / procedure improvements. Develops and helps lead these improvement efforts.
• Seeks opportunities to bring cross-functional teams together to share information to improve technical expertise and performance.
• Works closely with staff to develop IT roadmaps and strategies that integrate across multiple service areas.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with Associate's Degree or 7 or more years of relevant experience with High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong understanding of SharePoint Online capabilities including:
- SharePoint Designer
- Custom Branding / User Interface customization
- WebPart and AppPart development and customization
- Workflow development
- Site development and management
- SharePoint administration console and configuration options
- Taxonomy and term store management and application
• 3 years of experience with programming or scripting
- Experience with .NET
- Proficient in C# or VB.NET
• 3 years of experience with SharePoint development
- Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Experience with PowerShell
• This role requires the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance which is issued by the US government. A US Citizenship is required. Can you meet this requirement?
Additional Requisition Details
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: No
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
All Aerospace employees working in organizations with technical responsibilities are required to apply for and maintain at least a Secret clearance. U.S. citizenship is required for those positions.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email email@example.com. You can also reviewThe Equal Employment Opportunity is the Lawposter andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Programmer, Aerospace, .NET, Information Technology, Technology, Aviation
Back to top