Organizational Development Senior Partner
Requisition ID: 39643
All Locations: El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning clandestine to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
The Organizational Development Senior Partner will support Aerospace's business and functional needs through leadership and organization development through all phases of the lifecycle. Starting with identifying a need, setting a strategy and recommending solutions, the partner will work closely with leaders across the organization to provide top notch OD expertise with a consultative approach, executing and measuring results for comprehensive service. Primary opportunities exist in change management, organizational design, measuring and enhancing engagement, offsite design and facilitation, team building, coaching, and new leader onboarding/assimilation as well as other OD requests. This position will partner closely with the Strategic People Partners as a Center of Excellence to equip leaders and teams to optimize their potential.
This position reports to the Director, People and Organizational Development (P&OD).
Location: El Segundo, CA.
- Partner with our people leaders and Strategic People Partners to assess talent and organizational needs, create and implement solutions.
- Provide expertise, best practices and consulting in the areas of: organization design and development, change management, employee engagement, and offsite design (strategic planning, teambuilding, etc.).
- In partnership with our Strategic People Partners, identify and analyze operational challenges related to people development, change management, and engagement. Create solutions consistent with business realities.
- Recommend best practices and approach for engagement strategy including pulse/survey cadence, communication plan, resulting action plan for manager development, and recommendations to senior leader based on diagnosis of holistic and departmental results.
- Coach leaders of all levels, both formally and informally, using the appropriate assessments.
- As a high performing contributing member of the P&OD team, you will work collaboratively with your esteemed colleagues to:
- Develop an integrated talent and organizational development strategy to meet and anticipate the evolving needs of our business and people that will optimize achievement of our strategic imperatives and corporate initiatives
- Design, redesign, customize, and enhance existing programs to build managerial and leadership capabilities
- Lend expertise to development and implementation of leadership and career programs/processes
- Develop and facilitate leadership transition and assimilation programs
- Facilitate workshops, off sites, focus groups, and programs, as appropriate
- Determine what metrics we will use to measure the effectiveness and value of this organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field. Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in Talent Management, Talent Development, Organization Development, or Human Resources.
- Experience with leading organization or cultural transformations or reorganizations
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce strategies/initiatives.
- Experience with enterprise-wide program and process implementation, working with leaders at all levels.
- Experience with coaching leaders of all levels using the appropriate assessments
- Experience developing and implementing engagement surveys across the organization and developing recommended action plans.
- Process orientation and project management skills
- Engaging, dynamic, proactive individual with advanced interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels and across businesses.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as a team across various functions and work independently in an ambiguous, constantly-changing environment with a relentlessly positive attitude.
- High energy with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- This position requires the ability to obtain security clearance, which is issued by the U.S. government. U.S. citizenship is required to obtain a security clearance
- Master's degree in Organization Development, MBA, or comparable graduate degree.
- Certified by International Coach Federation.
- Myers Briggs Personality Type, DISC, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, 360 assessments, and other OD certifications.
Additional Requisition Details
System Job Title : ORG EFFECTIVENESS STAFF V
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: No
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement , as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Security Clearance, Strategic Planning, Aerospace, Technology, Government, Strategy, Aviation
Meet Some of Aerospace's Employees
Daniel is directly involved in finding exceptionally talented individuals and bringing them on board the team in order to build and grow the company.
Back to top