Mobile and Web Applications Developer
Requisition ID: 39201
All Locations: El Segundo, CA (California)
A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence. With challenges spanning clandestine to commercial, you'll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities. We all share a common passion and aspiration - to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you'll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
- Support the design and development of mobile applications and mobile friendly web apps, tools, and mobile/VR/AR applications from conception, through sustainment, focusing on designing content that can be shared cross-platform.
- Work in a dynamic development team on multiple web 2.0 & mobile projects where each member is expected to participate in multiple areas including requirements definition, database architecture, user interface design, programming, testing, and customer delivery
- Participate in multiple technology exploratory & research efforts including prototyping, trade studies, and experimentation to evaluate the best frameworks, hardware, capabilities, and tools available to create apps and websites that best analyze complex data
- B.S. in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Game Development, or related discipline
- Two or more years of experience in development of IOS applications or mobile-adaptive websites
- Experience with developing web or mobile apps utilizing cloud services such as AWS, Docker, or Node.JS
- Ability to work both independently, and with others cooperatively within a team
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Transcripts are required for this position.
Additional Requisition Details
System Job Title : MEMBER-TECH STF
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Relocation Available: Yes
Employment Type: Regular
Work Schedule: Full Time
The Aerospace Corporation has provided independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs since 1960. We operate a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office, and support all national security space programs. We also apply more than 50 years of experience with space systems to provide critical solutions to technologically complex systems in such areas as communications, shipping, law enforcement, and cyber, among others.
From our inception, our highly skilled technical staff has focused on ensuring the success of every mission and developing the most effective and economic space-related hardware and software in the world. Our greatest asset is the technical expertise of our people. Our state-of-the-art laboratory facilities are staffed by some of the leading scientists in the world.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement , as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Application Developer, Developer, Engineer, Computer Science, Aerospace, Technology, Engineering, Aviation
Meet Some of Aerospace's Employees
Daniel is directly involved in finding exceptionally talented individuals and bringing them on board the team in order to build and grow the company.
Back to top