Gateway ECLSS Systems Engineer
- Houston, TX
In an era of dynamic change in space, Aerospace is addressing a generation of complex challenges. We operate the only federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) committed exclusively to the space enterprise. Our technical experts span every discipline of space-related science and engineering. Join our team and thrive in a career that matters to the world and you personally.
Serve as Gateway Environmental Control and Life Support System (ECLSS) systems engineer
in support of the NASA management team.
- Perform Gateway ECLSS trade studies and analysis.
- Coordinate ECLSS requirements and technical objectives with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Prepare and present decision packages and change requests to update the Gateway ECLSS technical baseline.
- Manage interfaces between Gateway habitable modules and between Gateway and Visiting Vehicles.
- Develop detailed verification objectives.
- Provide ECLSS expertise in support of module and GFE development, and integrated Gateway and mission analysis.
- Evaluate ECLSS development and qualification progress and requirements compliance.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience in project management
- Ability to coordinate across multiple organizations
- Ability to develop and clearly communicate complex information
- Direct experience in NASA ECLSS
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Back to top